IMS ("It Makes Sense") Supplements, Inc. is committed to offering you superior product choices. When we chose to produce a product we objectively review the current choices of consumers and look at whether or not we could improve upon what is currently available. We believe that some products clearly are superior products and the companies that produce them have truly demonstrated an expertise in the production of those products. We have decided to make available products that have demonstrated a superior standard to our customers.
IMS Supplements, Inc. is proud to offer:
Click image below to see video
The process of enviromentally responsible manufacturing of fish oil products is clearly a specialized field. Nordic Naturals is the number one selling fish oil brand in the natural product market.
"Decades of research have established the beneficial effects of Omega-3 fatty acids. Each year, additional research is published, expanding our knowledge of the many benefits of EPA and DHA. Most countries recommend that adults consume at least 1-2 grams of Omega-3 fats, EPA, and DHA, per day. Although there is yet to be a daily value in the United States, the White House has advocated for the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, and the American Heart Association recommends EPA and DHA to individuals with heart disease¹."
We now carry the following NORDIC NATURALS products:
OMEGA - 3®
- Supports cardiovascular health, neurological function, balanced moods, and stress management.
- One serving provides the international recommendations of EPA + DHA
- 1000 mg Purified Fish Oil - EPA 330 mg, DHA 220 mg per serving.
In a formula with all of its constituents present in a wholesome, natural balance, OMEGA-3 is an easy way to get Omega-3 fats every day. It is a great way to maintain healthy levels of EPA and DHA - the most important Omega-3 fats. This pure, non-concentrated fish oil is the perfect compliment to any health care regime.
- Supports healthy glucose levels, longevity, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response*
- Double strength EPA + DHA for increased Omega-3 benefits in fewer soft gels.
- 1000 mg Purified Fish Oil - EPA 650 mg, DHA 450 mg per serving.
ULTIMATE OMEGA provides exceptionally high levels of the Omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA, in one delicious serving. It's formulated to support healthy aging, improved mood, and healthy glucose levels. ULTIMATE OMEGA is ideal for people wanting more Omega-3 fats in fewer soft gels.
In just one serving, this high-potency formula meets the American Heart Association's recommendation of 2-4 grams/day of EPA and DHA for people with elevated triglycerides¹.
EPA healthy heart and body
- Maintains a healthy heart and circulatory system*
- Enhances joint flexibility and movement*
- Promotes healthy immune function*
- Supports healthy metabolism and body composition*
- Promotes balanced blood sugar levels*
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflamatory response*
DHA healthy mood, mind, and memory
- Supports learning and memory*
- Promotes positive mood and well-being*
- Supports and protects the brain, eyes, and nervous and immune systems*
- Essential for the proper development of infants and children*
- Recommended by physicians for pregnant and lactating women*
For optimal health and longevity, everyone needs EFAs daily. Nordic Naturals offers the world's finest Omega-3 fish oils from Norway. These award-winning formulas are pharmaceutical grade, doctor-recommended, and third-party tested, showing they are unsurpassed in purity, freshness, and taste, and are virtually contaminant free. Nordic Naturals is voted #1 Overall Brand for Consumer Satisfaction by ConsumerLabs.com 2008 Supplement Users Survey.
We guarantee that you will not find a better price on these Nordic Natural products. Our prices are the lowest you will find anywhere as we give you the maximum allowed discount by the manufacturer.
To check our prices click here!
¹Kris-Etherton P, Harris W, Appel L, for the American Heart Association Nutrition Committee. Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Disease: New Recommendations from the American Heart Association. Arterioscler Vasc. Biol. 2004;23:151-152.
Attention: The statements made on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products featured are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Any medical concerns should be directed to a qualified health consultant.